We can agree on one thing; beauty is difficult. Trying to maintain your look without spending your bank account is a way out. There are millions of hacks you can use to keep up with your amazing look, but here are five I’ve gathered for you guys!
1. 🍋Lemon Juice. 🍋 Apply lemon juice to your face to shrink pimples, and get rid of blemishes/scars. Not only is lemon juice used for cooking, but it can help your skin!
Lemon juice has natural antibacterial properties that makes it a good alternative to help cure acne and prevent further breakouts.
Age spots can be diminished by applying lemon juice to the discolored area. This works best if you apply the lemon juice and leave over night.
2. 👶Baby Powder.👶 if you’re running late for a day with the girls, baby powder is coming to your rescue. Applying a bit under your arms will make you sweat and stink-free. You’ll be safe for a couple hours, at least.
3. Vaseline. It gives protection for minor cuts and burns. You can find it in drugstores or pharmacies, places like Walmart, Walgreens, for at least two dollars.
You usually use it for dry skin or small cuts But it can be used more then that! Dab a tiny amount of petroleum jelly on your cheeks for an amazing gorgeous glow-y touch to your cheeks. It’s a money-saver, and it illuminates your cheekbones.
Bye bye, blush! 💁
4. Coconut Oil. Keep your money in your wallet, people. Instead of rushing to Walgreens for some EOS, just go through you kitchen cabinet, and get some coconut oil!
It’s a natural lip balm! Just dab a bit on those dry, chapped lips, and it will reward you with soft, soothing lips!
5. Cinnamon. A lot of face powders have chemicals and other things that can cause break outs and acne, things just for your skin. Use cinnamon as an amazing face bronzer.
Mix up 2 tablespoons of cinnamon with 3 teaspoons of cornstarch, and done! Lightly apply this mixture with a bronzer brush for a natural glow.
If it is too light with your skin tone, use more cinnamon. If it’s too dark, use less.
That’s all I have for today, thanks for reading. If you have a beauty hack of your own, share it in the comments, I’d love to read them. Tell me if any of these hacks worked for you, and stay amazing.